_The Footwear Studios Service Catalog
The toolbox to bring your footwear idea to market and beyond.Browse our services!
Translate your brand into footwear designs.
By combining your brand identity and product vision with market trends and technical skills, we create your footwear designs from scratch or refine your existing work.
Together we set the frame conditions making sure your vision meets the trend
- // Product sole identification
- // Feature exploration
- // Style & trend direction
- // Material & color inspiration
- // Sketches
Design And Tech-Pack
We build the foundation for your future product and create the groundwork for the prototyping
- // Design finetuning (2D Designs)
- // Material composition
- // Shell patterns & colors
- // Tooling
Footwear Studios enables you to Brand, Prototype, Produce and market your unique Sneaker collection.
Putting your sneaker idea into shape.
Your idea is taken from design to a prototype that you can touch, feel and wear.
Based on the design concept we apply best practices in construction to make sure the target functions are met, the right materials get applied and the best available options are sourced.
- // Feasability check
- // Last & outsole construction
- // Material research & selection
We plan and fulfill the prototyping in-house or with selected factories that comply with our quality standards and target performance of the shoe.
- // Prototype construction
- // Handling & communication
- // Feedback & production planning
With you from small to large scale.
We plan and execute the production of your footwear with selected factories from our curated network in China, Vietnam and Italy.
Planning & Execution
We ensure a seamless transition from design to production. Reliable manufacturing processes lead to the quality you expect on time.
- // Quality control by our on-site team
- // Testing and certification
- // Timing and delivery optimization
- // Constant development updates
- // Making-off content (coming soon)
Ready to talk footwear?
Where we are?
Berlin | Frankfurt | Amsterdam | Dongguan